Hair Jobber (sometimes herein “We” or “Us”) offers services through the domain www.hairjobber.com (sometimes herein the “Site”). Hair Jobber provides a web application (“Software”) that allows a user to maintain a social user account as well as the option of creating an online store through which they can sell goods and services online.
Each store owner will have their own online store (“Storefront”) from which it will sell its goods and services. In the event You buy goods or services through a store on this Site, Your purchase of goods or services through such a store will constitute Your agreement to comply with the terms applicable to a buyer of goods or services (“Buyer’s Agreement”). By agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, You are acknowledging You have read and agree to be bound by the Store Owner’s Agreement and/or the Buyer’s Agreement, as the case may be.
You agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms:
Hair Jobber serves as an online marketplace to allow qualifying users to offer, sell and purchaser goods and services for an agreed upon price. Hair Jobber has no involvement in the consummation of a contract between a seller and a buyer. Accordingly, Hair Jobber has no liability or responsibility for any matter arising out of the transaction between a seller and a buyer. You should be comfortable in all respects with a seller before You purchase goods from the Site.
You may use the Services and the Site and the content owned and provided by Hair Jobber (singularly and collectively, the “Hair Jobber Content”) solely in connection with the intended purposes of the Site. No right, title or interest in any Hair Jobber Content is transferred to You. Hair Jobber retains all of its intellectual property rights in all Hair Jobber Content. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, or otherwise agreed to by HairJobber, You may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or otherwise appropriate any Hair Jobber Content obtained from the Site or the Service, except as expressly permitted by the Terms or as otherwise agreed to by Hair Jobber.
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only. You agree not to take any action that might affect the security of the Site, render the Site partially or wholly inaccessible to others or otherwise negatively alter or damage the Site or the Hair Jobber Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Hair Jobber Content, or to attempt to access anyHair Jobber Content that is not intended for You. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
While using the Site You will not:
- Be false, misleading, inaccurate or include inaccurate, misleading or false information to a seller or on any Storefront which You maintain.
- Act in a fraudulent way or become involved in the sale of stolen or counterfeit items.
- Violate any local, state, federal or other applicable laws or the rights of third party parties.
- Access or use the Site if You are not able to enter into legally binding agreements, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from the Site.
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by You.
- Fail to deliver items purchased from You if You are a Seller.
- Infringe on another party’s right, title and interest in and to their intellectual property including copyrights and trademarks.
- Interfere with the sales of other online sellers in any way that injures, damages or negatively affects their use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Be libelous or defamatory with any information posted on the Site.
- Disseminate or display spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Contain or transmit code or employ other actions which may harm Hair Jobber the Site, the Hair Jobber Content or the interests or property of Hair Jobber users.
- Copy, modify, or distribute content from the Site and/or Hair Jobber’s copyrights and trademarks unless agreed to by Hair Jobber.
- Collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Disseminate or display content or information that (a) is offensive or inflammatory, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individuals; (b) promotes illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provides information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or (c) provides pirated content or links to pirated content files.
- Be obscene or post any information that contains pornography including child pornography.
- Violate the Seller’s Agreement, as the case may be, if You are a seller.
- Use any automated means to access the Site for any purpose without the express written permission of Hair Jobber.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or the ability to operate the Site as determined solely by Hair Jobber.
You are solely responsible for Your conduct while using the Site and for any and all information, store listings, advertisements, proposals, data, text, pictures, graphics, music, sights, sounds, depictions, images, photographs, audio, video and links (individually and collectively the “Third Party Content”) that You submit, post, and display on Hair Weave For Cash. Further, as a Seller, You are solely responsible for each individual item of Third Party Content You display, link to or otherwise make available through the Site. You agree Hair Jobber has no control, and is not responsible for the Third Party Content appearing on the Site, and by using the Site or making purchases, You may encounter Third Party Content which You find is inaccurate, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise of concern to You.
Hair Jobber makes no representation or warranty of any kind concerning the truth or accuracy or any other aspect of any information posted on this website by a User or any other information appearing at websites which are linked to in any Third Party Content.
As a Seller, You agree that You are solely responsible for all content, material and Third Party Content appearing in Your storefront or in any links appearing within Your storefront. You agree that Hair Jobber does not pre-approve or review Third Party Content; however, Hair Jobber retains the right but not the obligation to deny, remove or alter any Third Party Content that appears on the Site, if in the sole discretion of Hair Jobber, such Third Party Content violates the Terms.
The Site and the Hair Jobber Content are protected by laws of the United States, and belongs solely to Hair Weave For Cash. You may not use, change or amend in any way the Site or the Hair Jobber Content without the prior written approval of Hair Jobber. As a Seller, You are granted a revocable non-exclusive license as part of the Store Owner’s Agreement, as the case may be, to utilize references to Hair Jobber and its logo in connection with linking to Your Storefront on the Site from other web pages.
Hair Jobber does not claim ownership rights in Your Third Party Content. When You post or display Third Party Content on the Site, You grant to Hair Jobber a license to use and display the Third Party Content on the Site. You grant Hair Jobber a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) You have in the Third Party Content, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Third Party Content. In the event a third party re-posts Your Third Party Content, You agreed to hold Hair Jobber harmless from any liability arising out of a dispute concerning the reposting of Your Third Party Content.
If you are subscribed to a monthly Hair Jobber service (an Extra), at the beginning of each monthly billing cycle during which you have enabled a Hair Jobber Extra, you will be charged the non-refundable Hair Weave For Cash Extra Monthly Subscription Fee. You may disable an Extra from your Hair Jobber account by going to the Extras menu, setting the Extra to Off, and clicking the Save button. You may also send us a request to disable an Extra using the contact us form.
Hair Jobber works hard to keep the Site operating for the benefit of its users. However, in the event of a problem, please contact Us at info@HairJobber.com